Last year 30,000 people joined us for the Microsoft Flow Online Conference.
Now, we want YOU to Join us as a speaker for the 2020 POWER PLATFORM ONLINE CONFERENCE!
Come and join the best teachers, trainers and MVP's from around the world to bring 8 hours of back to back Power Platform Training and Tutorial sessions to the Community!
The day will consist of 16, 30 minute sessions covering every tool in the platform, ranging from beginner at the start of the day all the way to advanced content toward the end of the day, ensuring that no matter what the viewers skill set is, they will be able to get valuable insights and new skills to help take their Flow game to the next level.
The event is pre-recorded and played as Live. Because of this we will need to have FIRST DRAFT VIDEOS turned in by Feb 28th, so please do be sure you can commit to doing that before submitting your sessions!
other than that, check out the other information below.
Welcome to the Call for speakers for the Power Platform Online Conference 2020
Submit compelling and entertaining sessions about the Power Platform tools and technologies
You can choose whatever Power Platform topic you prefer, but please mind the following points:
* Sessions that contain Multiple platform tools will receive slight preference.
* All sessions will be 28 minute, Pre-recorded video sessions that we will play as if it was a live event conference.
* You agree that all content created for this conference can be used by anyone at any time for any purpose
* FIRST DRAFTS of Sessions must be recorded and uploaded to the provided OneDrive by February 28th (NO EXCEPTIONS) We will have a backup list if you do not make this date, you will forfeit your spot to someone else.
* You will be expected to be on Live chat / Twitter to answer questions while your session is playing live.
* Keep in mind that your audience will be composed of every level of the business. Not just highly technical people and not just business users.
* No self-promotion. We're sure that your company or product are the best, but we don't allow marketing sessions
* Be creative in your session titles and descriptions. Boring submissions will be sacrificed to the Demo Gods.
* Be willing to have review rounds for your video content - we will collaborate to make sure all content is top notch. You may need to record and re-record.
* Be ready to help promote the event, we want to share the platform as widely as possible! we will be counting on everyone to help promote.
* Most important!! Let's Have fun! People love to watch presenters that are enjoying themselves.