Apex is a great way to get to know the XRPL community and share your ideas and the work that you are doing on the XRP Ledger. We’re looking for talks that speak to developers at all levels, from beginner through advanced.
- You may submit more than one session idea!
- You will be required to sign a speaker release form and code of conduct upon acceptance.
- This is a community conference — so no sales pitches please!
Dates to Remember
- CFP Opens: June 30, 2022
- CFP Closes: July 29, 2022
- CFP Notifications: Rolling Basis
- Event Dates: September 6-8, 2022
Topics we’re looking for:
- Security & Custody
- XRPL Core Development and Infrastructure
- General Session/Breakout Session 30 min: Traditional slide presentation featuring use cases, best practices, demos, and/or roadmap discussions. 1-2 speakers
- Project Showcase/Demo 15 min: “Don’t tell me, show me”. Empowers attendees with “how to”-focused demos showing and sharing tools, process and techniques. No product pitch. 1-2 speakers
- Workshop 45-60 min: Interactive content providing hands-on experience with a particular product or technology. 1-2 speakers.
Developer Personas (Please select one in your submission)
- Starter Indie: Recent grad or early in their career. Have experience with CS, Web, Front-end, or other developer focuses. Little to no blockchain experience. Looking to learn more in general and prove their skills.
- Expert Indie: Experienced developer (several years). Understands the benefit of decentralized technologies. Confident of their skills thanks for several successful projects live with users today. Looking to validate ideas and needs for their project vision.
- Starter Enterprise: Experienced developer with years in their industry. Being instructed to look at solutions to solve their needs. Deep expertise in development, with successful projects. Little to no blockchain experience. Need to educate themselves and their organization.
- Expert Enterprise: Experienced developer (10 + years). May understand the benefits or might be told that it’s something to explore. They likely have an opinion and are looking to validate themselves. They need to influence their organization why a technology is the right solution.
Code of Conduct
RippleX and the XRP Ledger Foundation are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at all of our events. We encourage all submitters to review the complete Code of Conduct.
If you have any questions on how to submit a talk, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org