Caribbean Developers Conference (CDC) is designed to bring together software professionals and entrepreneurs across multiple cultures, platforms, and industries. We serve as a platform for spreading the word about disruptive innovations in the region.
Participants will have the opportunity to network, engage, and learn about the trending and up-and-coming topics that are shaping the future of IT and business today.
The amazing venue and conference culture will make you feel right at home. Come and enjoy geeking out about tech, culture, entertainment, and stimulating conversations.
Last but not least, you simply cannot visit one of the best Caribbean destinations, without enjoying the beauty of its beaches and the warmth of its people. The Dominican Republic has it all and it's waiting for you!
Caribbean Developers Conference returns on November 2022. Should you be on the stage?
At Caribbean Developers Conference, more than 500 attendees heard from more than 30 speakers from companies like Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon, IBM, Nexmo, and Okta. We've got big plans for 2022 — and we want you to be part of it.
Do you want to present at one of The Caribbean's most-diverse tech conferences? Got a big idea or unique insight to share? The call for speakers for CDC 2022 is now open!
Here's the top-level overview of what we're looking for:
• We cover a lot of ground, from a lot of different angles. We're open to talks that address any aspect of how to build and grow tech businesses or software products.
• The CDC audience is a diverse mix of individual contributors, execs, and founders from startups and scaleups, as well as investors, agencies, and forward-thinking corporates.
• This is not the place to pitch your product. We want presentations that educate and entertain — and that meaningfully help our audience get better at what they do.
• The attendees are at the heart of what we do; it's where we all come from and who we are all here to help motivate and succeed. We try to provide an atmosphere, unlike most conferences where people can engage directly with speakers. This is done mainly through networking and attending community events throughout the conference days.
Some other things you should know:
• We are committed to increasing diversity in our lineups, so we strongly encourage applications from speakers from traditionally under-represented groups.
• It's important to us that CDC is a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, so everyone — including speakers — is expected to abide by our code of conduct.
Q: If I purchase a ticket my talk is accepted, will I be refunded?
Q: When will I know if my talk will be accepted?
A: You will be contacted before August 31st, 2022.
Q: Do you provide travel accommodations for speakers?
A: Although we would love to be able to cover all of our speaker's expenses, it's just not possible to fly everyone in and still provide an excellent experience for our attendees. If your employer can cover your travel expenses, please let us know, and we can work on getting them listed as a sponsor.
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.