"CCE Saturdays" conducted by Cloud Customer Engineering Community are webinars, demonstrations and freewheeling conversations held on 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month - an opportunity to virtually meet and learn.
CCE Community for and by cloud customer engineers - A mix skills from pre-sales engineers, solution architects to industry specialists bought together to solve business problems.
This talk would be a short 30mins session on some tech / business / domain followed by ±10mins of AMA - Since we believe in the wisdom of collective we are doing a call out for speakers - please nominate yourself #cloud #customerengineering #presales #solutionarchitecture
What makes a successful submission?
1. Abstract is essential. It must be clearly stated of the contents that will be delivered within the 30 minutes session.
2. Target audience for the session must be stated.
3. The pre-requisite for the Session mentioned would be helpful. Categorize your session between (level 100-300), with 100 – Beginner, 200 – Intermediate and 300 – Expert levels.
4. Please complete the Sessionize profile with your headshot.
5. Topics can be any from and around Cloud, DevOps, Solution Architecture, Cloud Computing Business & Pre-sales.
You are expected to deliver your talks in any of the 2 formats of your choice -
1. Live Session
2. Pre self-recorded Session
If you have some time, please fill-up the form here to help us understand more about your participation. We will reach you out with some tips to prep your talk. All the best!
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.