CDC is designed to bring together software professionals and entrepreneurs across languages, platforms, and industries.
Participants will have the opportunity to network, engage, and learn about trending and up-and-coming topics that are shaping the future of IT and business, today.
At Caribbean Developers Conference, almost 400 attendees heard from more than 40 speakers from companies like GitHub, Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Google, and Netflix. We've got big plans for 2019 — and we want you to be part of it.
Do you want to present at one of The Caribbean's most-diverse tech conferences? Got a big idea or unique insight to share? The call for speakers for CDC 2019 is now open!
• CDC is designed to bring together software professionals and entrepreneurs across languages, platforms, and industries — in 2018, we hosted six tracks: Cloud computing, Mobile computing, Fintech, AI, Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity.
• We cover a lot of ground, from a lot of different angles. We're open to talks that address any aspect of how to build and grow tech businesses or software products.
• The CDC audience is a diverse mix of individual contributors, execs and founders from startups and scaleups, as well as investors, agencies and forward-thinking corporates.
• This is not the place to pitch your product. We want presentations that educate and entertain — and that meaningfully help our audience get better at what they do.
• We are committed to increasing diversity in our lineups, so we strongly encourage applications from speakers from traditionally under-represented groups.
• It's important to us that CDC is a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, so everyone — including speakers — are expected to abide by our code of conduct.
Q: If I purchase a ticket my talk is accepted, will I be refunded?
Q: When will I know if my talk will be accepted?
A: You will be contacted before August 31st.
Q: Do you provide reimbursement or speaker fees?
A: Although we would love to be able to cover all of our speaker's expenses, it's just not possible to fly everyone in and still provide an excellent experience for our attendees.
Thanks to our sponsors we do have a limited budget that we use to cover some travel expenses, you will be contacted during the submission process regarding this.
If your employer can cover your travel expenses, please let us know, and we can work on getting them listed as a sponsor.