CodeCampSDQ is a technical conference with the primary purpose of educating the community of IT professionals in the Caribbean. We focus on subjects such as mobile and web development, cloud computing, DevOps, Cognitive Services, among others. As an international event, we provide a platform to several renowned speakers from all across the globe, taking place on the tropical island of Santo Domingo.
Over the course of the last ten years, what started simply as a code camp has evolved into the international tech conference we offer today. While predominantly a learning experience, bringing you the latest insights from some of the leading minds in IT today, we also provide you with an opportunity to network alongside like-minded professionals and influential tech companies.
Do you want to present at #CodeCampSDQ? Got a big idea or unique insight to share? The call for speakers for CodeCampSDQ 2022 is now open!
Here's the top-level overview of what we're looking for:
• We cover a lot of ground, from a lot of different angles. We're open to talks that address any aspect of how to build and grow tech businesses or software products.
• The CodeCampSDQ audience is a diverse mix of individual contributors, execs, and founders from startups and scaleups, as well as investors, agencies, and forward-thinking corporates.
• This is not the place to pitch your product. We want presentations that educate and entertain — and that meaningfully help our audience get better at what they do.
Some other things you should know:
• We are committed to increasing diversity in our lineups, so we strongly encourage applications from speakers from traditionally under-represented groups.
• It's important to us that CodeCampSDQ is a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, so everyone — including speakers — are expected to abide by our code of conduct.
Q: If I purchase a ticket my talk is accepted, will I be refunded?
Q: When will I know if my talk will be accepted?
A: You will be contacted before May 30th, 2022.
Q: Do you provide reimbursement or speaker fees?
A: Although we would love to be able to cover all of our speaker's expenses, it's just not possible to fly everyone in and still provide an excellent experience for our attendees.
If your employer can cover your travel expenses, please let us know, and we can work on getting them listed as a sponsor.