CodeCampSDQ is the premier event for tech executives and their teams looking to stay ahead in the ever-changing tech landscape.
At the conference, you’ll benefit from objective insights, expert guidance, and practical tools from technology thought leaders, sponsors, and peers. Furthermore, you’ll empower your team to be at the center of creativity, inspiration, and innovation that supercharges business outcomes.
Learn how executive leaders create powerful software development organizations for a competitive edge. Explore how forward-thinking executives leverage Artificial Intelligence, cloud computing, and other innovative technologies
Do you want to present at #CodeCampSDQ? Got a big idea or unique insight to share? The call for speakers for CodeCampSDQ 2023 is now open!
Here's the top-level overview of what we're looking for:
• We cover a lot of ground from a lot of different angles. We're open to talks addressing how to build and grow tech businesses or software products.
• The CodeCampSDQ audience is a diverse mix of individual contributors, execs, founders from startups and scaleups, investors, agencies, and forward-thinking corporates.
• This is not the place to pitch your product. We want presentations that educate and entertain — and that meaningfully help our audience get better at what they do.
Some other things you should know:
• We are committed to increasing diversity in our lineups, so we strongly encourage applications from speakers from traditionally under-represented groups.
• It's important that CodeCampSDQ is a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, so everyone — including speakers — is expected to abide by our code of conduct.
Q: If I purchase a ticket for my talk is accepted, will I be refunded?
Q: When will I know if my talk will be accepted?
A: You will be contacted before May 30th, 2023.
Q: Do you provide reimbursement or speaker fees?
A: Although we would love to cover all of our speaker's expenses, it's just not possible to fly everyone in and still provide an excellent experience for our attendees.
If your employer can cover your travel expenses, please let us know, and we can work on getting them listed as a sponsor.
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.