If you have great ideas and great talks that will educate, inspire or connect, CodeStock wants to hear from you! CodeStock looks to offer sessions across the entire spectrum of technology, software, and developer-related topics. Whatever your passion or specialty, if it relates to technology professionals, then we may have a spot for you at the conference.
- Agile - Talks in this track are about the various ceremonies, experiences, and methodologies for Agile
- Architecture - Building FizzBuzz is easy, but what enterprise-level, always up, fault-tolerant systems? These session dive into how do we build bigger applications
- Cloud - These talks dive into various offerings of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Cool Stuff - Built something that you want to show off? Have a sweet demonstration using tech? This is the track for you!
- Data - These talks dive into how to process large amounts of data to find trends and patterns using various tools and techniques
- Design - These talks explore the various ways that we can design the UI of an application that is easy to use and easy to work with.
- Developer - These sessions are focused on the typical, day-to-day, experiences of a developer. Everything from writing better software, determining requirements, and the new shiny things coming out for your favorite language belong here!
- Dev Ops - These talks focus on the Dev Ops methodology, mindset, and how to implement
- IoT - Internet of Things, these talks look into how to work with connected devices and some of the interesting things you can do with them
- Languages - These talks dive into various language paradigms and designs
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence - These sessions explore how to build algorithms that can learn and evolve over time
- Process - These talks focus on how to implement techniques that improve the way you do things now!
- QA - These talks focus on the Quality Assurance methodology of software development. Whether that's through test automation or determining where to begin!
- Soft Skills - Let's face it, solid technical chops will only take you so far, these sessions will help you be a better person.
- UX - We've all deal with software that left a bit to be desired on the experience so these sessions focus on how to improve the experience for your users.
- Other - None of these tracks seem to fit your session? Choose this one!
To maximize the likelihood of your selection to present at CodeStock, please keep the following information in mind:
- While not a hard-and-fast rule, we look for speakers with a passion for their topics. To that end, we encourage you to be more specialists than generalists in your submissions.
- Be sure to provide a couple (but not too many) appropriate tags covering the topics relevant to your submissions. These tags will be shared with conference attendees and will help them to decide which talks to attend.
- Be sure to include the appropriate level and track.
- By submitting to CodeStock, you are agreeing to our Code of Conduct (http://codestock.org/code-of-conduct/)
- If you are a new speaker, please include links to speaking experience.