Data Architecture Day is a free, one-day event dedicated to architecture across the data platform space. This event is brought to you by the Triangle Area SQL Server Users Group and has no outside sponsors.
The goal of Data Architecture Data is to provide data professionals guidance on proper database design to solve problems in a number of spaces, from relational OLTP and OLAP databases to non-relational solutions and architecting solutions for the cloud.
We will stream the conference live on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/trianglessug .
There will be 60 minutes available for each session. This will be a single-track, online-only conference.
We are open to a wide variety of architectural topics. Suggested topics include (but are not limited to):
1) Relational database architecture, including database normalization and scale-out.
2) Data warehouse architecture, including the Kimball, Inmon, and Data Vault models.
3) Architecting a Modern Data Warehouse.
4) Non-relational data modeling with Cassandra, Cosmos DB, MongoDB, and the like.
5) Cloud architecture, including cloud-first data access patterns and migrating servers to the cloud.