This event is in trial mode and can be used just for testing. Number of submissions is limited.
Think you are interested in speaking in our amazing DevFest event? Here is an opportunity!
Google Developer Group DevFests is the largest Google-related events in the world! Each DevFest is carefully crafted for you by your local GDG community to bring in awesome speakers from all over the world, great topics, like Machine Learning, AI, Flutter, AR core, VR, Kotlin, AMP Html, and lots of fun!
Technologies/Topics to look forward to:
Android, Angular, AR Assistant, Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, Dart, Firebase, Flutter, G Suite, Go Lang Identity, IoT, Kotlin, Machine Learning/TensorFlow, Maps, Google Maps Platform, Payments, G Pay
Play, Google Play, UX/UI, VR, Daydream, Wearables, Wear OS, Web Technologies.
Tracks for this year:
- Cloud, ML, AI, BigData: App Engine, Firebase, Kubernetes, Docker, TensorFlow, Vision API, Speech API, best practices, NoSQL, Spark, DataFlow/Beam, Hadoop, Drill, Machine learning, Diversity & Inclusion
- Android: new features in Android Pie, tools, best practices, frameworks & libraries for building native mobile apps. Kotlin, RxJava, Data Binding, testing, architecture best practices.
- Actions on Google: Google Assistant SDK, Dialogflow etc
- Gaming & VR/AR: Daydream, Project Tango, Unity, Unreal, Google Play Game Services, Vulkan
- Flutter: build modern mobile apps for iOS and Android. (https://flutter.io/)
- Diversity & Inclusion: all efforts you put in to achieve a higher number of women and other underrepresented groups.
Your talk can take any one of the following formats:
● Conference talks are 45 min presentations
● Codelabs - 45 min hands-on demonstrating a programming tool
● Demos - 5 min presentation - an interactive session where the audience gets the chance to show more about their products, apps and innovative idea.
You can submit as many talks as you want.
👩 👨 Tip! We support the diversity of our speakers and welcome underrepresented groups in tech such as women. We saw at Google I/O that a format of two co-speakers works really well. You can fill this form for two co-speakers.
We will give the chance to all CfPs to be submitted, but unfortunately, not everyone will have the opportunity to rock the stage.
More information about the event will be announced soon on our twitter page: https://twitter.com/GDGAkoko
Thank you and hope to see you at GDG DevFest Akoko 2019!