This year's focus will be on the content. We are looking for speakers like you, who are ready to rock the online stage and deliver the best talks in the field.
We accept proposals on the topic of Mobile, Web, Cloud, Cloud Native, ML/AI, VR/AR, Security and UX design but other topics eg. Google Developer Groups, Women in technology, Community, Arts & Visuals, etc. are also welcome.
Android & Kotlin, Flutter related topics:
- Development, Testing & Debugging, Performance & optimization, Deployment, APIs, Tooling, Ecosystem
Mobile Cloud Computing:
- Mobile & Cloud interaction
Public Cloud technologies by the major players (GCP, AWS, Azure and others):
- Compute, Storage and Databases, Big Data, IoT, Machine Learning, Identity & Security, Tooling
Topics related to Cloud Native technologies eg projects listed on the CNCF Cloud Native Landscape:
- App Definition and Development, Orchestration & Management, Runtime, Provisioning, Platforms, Observability and Analysis
Topics related to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence:
- Deep Learning, Statistical Learning, Neural Networks, Object, Character, Graphical & Text Recognition, Cognitive Computing and Science Applications, Machine Learning Applications
Topics related to User Interface and User Experience design:
- Research, Visual design, Information architecture, Interaction design, Usability, Accessibility, WCAG compliance, Human–computer interaction, Visual design, User interface design, Interaction design, User experience in video games, Design testing
Topics related to Virtual and Augmented Reality.
Development related Security topics:
- DevSecOps, Secure Coding, Application Security testing, API Design, etc
- Security topics related to the to other tracks.
Web development related topics:
Topics related to Google Developer Groups:
- You can introduce your community and talk about your past and upcoming events eg DevFests, Study Jams, hackatrons, etc, and share your best practices with fellow community organizers.
Topics related to Women in technology.
- You can introduce your community and talk about your past and upcoming events eg WTM Summits, Study Jams, hackatrons, and share your best practices with fellow community organizers.
Community related topics
- You can introduce your community and talk about your past and upcoming events of your community, and share your best practices with fellow community organizers.
Arts & Visuals
Interesting technology related Art and Visual projects.
We're looking for experience-based talks, the information that can not be found in the documentation or easily googled. We're looking for your stories, your struggles, research results and experiences with the frontier tools or technologies.
We are interested in anything that squarely fits into the spectrum of:
- Cutting-edge technological advances in the world of the above topics
- Wild ideas & clever hacks that others can learn from
- Improving developer's life and productivity
- Lessons learned from successful and disastrous project launches
- Whatever you consider useful for the community
You can submit as many talks as you want. This year we accept submissions in the following formats:
- 15 minutes lightning talks
- 30 minutes sessions
Talks that will not pass initial review
- Talks whose focus is pitching a company or project. It’s cool that you mention your company during the presentation, but it shouldn’t be the focus of the talk.
- Proposals that are not in English.
- Recruitment talks to attract talent.
Call for Speakers submission deadline is Februar 2021.
Any questions? Cannot find a matching topic you would propose? No worries.