For the sixteenth consecutive year, the most fun Developer Conference you’ll visit will take place at Folkets Hus in Stockholm!
Devsum2020 will take place on Thursday the 28th of May and Friday 29th of May, with pre-conference workshops on the 27th of May.
At DevSum the focus is the latest trends and technologies in development from speakers in various fields such as Web Development, Software Architecture, AI & Machine Learning, Programming languages, Cloud and People & teams. We believe that a healthy mix of speakers adds much to the event, which is why we bring them in from all over the world. DevSum participants are developers at different levels who want to keep up with the latest trends, get inspiration and practical tips and tricks that they can easily take with them to work the next day and actually use.
DevSum is organized by the training company Addskills Cornerstone Group. Addskills Cornerstone Group trains thousands of IT-professionals and developers yearly, in modern technologies such as .NET, Java, Azure, SQL Server and AWS.
Call for papers to DevSum is now open. Please come and join us - send your suggestions as soon as possible!
- The sessions at the conference are set to 50 min including questions.
- Pre-conference workshops will be full day from 09.00 am to 5.00 pm on the 27th of May.
- Please submit your most passionate talks or a great workshop. Please limit to a maximum of 4-5 talks that you think will be awesome on stage at DevSum.
- Include bio and a nice photo of yourself (high resolution). Include your name on twitter and blog/website if you have one.
- All sessions shall be in English.
- Please mark your sessions with any of the following levels: Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced.
Feel free to think outside of the box (give us something crazy!), or send us tips on speakers or topics that would like to see on stage.
Questions? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day for CFP: 15th of December.