For the seventeenth consecutive year, the most fun Developer Conference you’ll visit will take place.
Devsum2021 will take place on Wednesday the 26th of May and Thursday the 27th of May, with pre-conference workshops on the 25th of May.
At DevSum the focus is the latest trends and technologies in development from speakers in various fields such as Web Development, Software Architecture, AI & Machine Learning, Programming languages, Cloud and People & teams. We believe that a healthy mix of speakers adds much to the event, which is why we bring them in from all over the world. DevSum participants are developers at different levels who want to keep up with the latest trends, get inspiration and practical tips and tricks that they can easily take with them to work the next day and actually use.
DevSum is organized by the training company Cornerstone Group. Cornerstone Group trains thousands of IT-professionals and developers yearly, in modern technologies such as .NET, Programming languages, Azure, SQL Server and AWS.
Call for papers to DevSum is now open. Please come and join us - send your suggestions as soon as possible!
- The sessions at the conference are set to 50 min including questions.
- Pre-conference workshops will be full day from 09.00 am to 5.00 pm on Tuesday the 25th of May.
- Please submit your most passionate talks or a great workshop. Please limit to a maximum of 4-5 talks that you think will be awesome at DevSum.
- Include bio and a nice photo of yourself (high resolution). Include your name on twitter and blog/website if you have one.
- All sessions shall be in English.
- Please mark your sessions with any of the following levels: Introductory, Intermediate, or Advanced.
Feel free to think outside of the box (give us something crazy!), or send us tips on speakers or topics that would like to see on stage.
Questions? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day for CFP: 19th of December.
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.