For the eighteenth consecutive year, the most fun Developer Conference you’ll visit will take place at Folkets Hus in Stockholm!
Devsum 2022 will take place on Thursday the 19th of May and Friday 20th of May, with pre-conference workshops on the 18th of May.
At DevSum the focus is the latest trends and technologies in development, with speakers in various fields such as Web Development, Software Architecture, Security, Artificial Intelligence, Programming languages, Cloud, Emerging Technologies and People & teams. We believe that a healthy mix of speakers adds much to the event, which is why we bring them in from all over the world. DevSum participants are developers at different levels who want to keep up with the latest trends, sharpen their skills, and get inspired and recharged.
DevSum is organized by the training company Cornerstone. Cornerstone trains thousands of IT-professionals and developers yearly, in modern technologies such as .NET, AI, Programming languages, Azure, SQL Server and AWS.
Call for papers to DevSum 2022 is now open.
Are you passionate about a certain technology and a speaker who can inspire your audience and boost their energy? Great! Register right away as a speaker and send us your session proposals!
- The sessions at the conference are set to 50 min including questions.
- Pre-conference workshops will be full day from 09.00 am to 5.00 pm on the 18th of May.
- Please submit your most passionate talks or a great workshop. Please limit to a maximum of 4-5 talks that you think will be awesome on stage at DevSum.
- Include bio and a nice photo of yourself (high resolution). Include your name on twitter and blog/website if you have one.
- All sessions shall be in English.
- Please mark your sessions with any of the following levels: Introductory, Intermediate, or Advanced.
Feel free to think outside of the box (give us something crazy!)
Questions? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day for CFP: 13th of December.
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.