The 3rd European Power Platform Conference (EPPC) will take place in The Square, Brussels, Belgium, June 11-13, 2024. The European Power Platform Conference brings together the Microsoft Power Platform Community for 3 invaluable days of in-person learning, connections and inspiration.
The 2024 European Power Platform Conference will dive into Microsoft’s Power Platform stack and provide a host of professional development opportunities, which will include 2 inspirational keynotes, 10 expert full-day tutorials and 100+ specialist sessions, delivered by global Power Platform experts and Microsoft Corporate and community leaders. Gain expert insight and hear the latest innovations across Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Pages and Dynamics.
Alongside 1500+ of your professional peers, at the European Power Platform Conference 2024, you can expect world-class, expert guidance to help you succeed in your projects and career and an unforgettable experience in the beautiful city of Brussels.
Get ready to power up at the European Power Platform Conference!
Hello and thank you for considering submitting a session at the European Power Platform Conference (EPPC24). Speakers are critical to our events success and we are delighted that you are considering sharing your expertise with our community.
The 3rd edition of EPPC will take place in The Square, Brussels, from the 11th – 13th of June 2024.
Last year we had 10X the number of submissions that we had capacity to schedule and we expect similar this year.
That means to have the best chance of getting your session onto our schedule, you should consider carefully all the following guidelines and ensure you give us as complete and accurate submission as possible.
It’s critically important that you understand all the do's and don'ts to be a speaker at EPPC especially our rules for promotion and ethics and that we have a clear idea of the topic you will talk about and the audience it’s applicable to.
Crafting a Compelling Session Proposal 🌟
• Carefully choose your session title to quickly grab attendees' attention and pique their curiosity. Feel free to add excitement while maintaining clarity, brevity, and allure.
• Clearly define the key insights participants will gain. What unique knowledge will they acquire? Use complete sentences, starting with phrases like "Discover insights into... learn... understand... uncover..."
• Demonstrate that your topic is tailored for a conference setting exclusively. If it's only suitable for a blog post, the programme committee might reject it. Outline how you'll make this experience unique for attendees, fostering their active participation during the event.
• Before submitting, seek feedback from a friend outside your industry. While they may not understand technical jargon, their fresh perspective can be invaluable. This practice is also helpful for rehearsing your presentation.
• Remember, sessions are meant to educate, not serve as sales pitches. Prioritise content that provides value by addressing specific issues rather than focusing solely on product showcases.
• Inject your passion into your proposal. Communicate your enthusiasm for your chosen topic. Share your excitement, explain your motivation for the subject, and elaborate on its personal significance.
EPPC is a professional conference. All sessions submitted must have at least 50% original content. We are really interested in receiving submissions that demonstrate real live business scenarios and case studies from partners and their customers.
We will be planning for the following session types:
60-minute general presentations (including case studies)
Full day tutorials
Present your knowledge on the latest innovations across Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Pages, and Governance and Security. Case studies are particularly well received at EPPC.
We will be adding a dedicated Dynamics track to EPPC in 2024 and welcome sessions particularly on Dynamics CRM.
The conference is directed to four main audiences, IT Pros, Developers, Business Decision Makers and Makers and will cover levels 100 - 400.
Level 100: Beginner. Little or no expertise with topic and covers topic concepts, functions, features, and benefits.
Level 200: Intermediate. Minimum 100-level knowledge to provide a deeper view on the topic.
Level 300: Advanced. Minimum 200-level knowledge, in-depth understanding of the theme.
Level 400: Expert. Assumes a deep level of knowledge and experience and a detailed, thorough understanding of topic. Provides expert-to-expert interaction and coverage of specialized topics.
Please ensure that the session submitted is clearly in line with the level selected. We receive a lot of 100 – 200 sessions, if you have a level 300 – 400 then please submit this.
The EPPC team believes in the importance of a globally connected Power Platform community that advocates a diverse, inclusive, equal and fair industry based on the values of excellence, mutual respect, freedom of speech and progressiveness.
Therefore we do not tolerate any form of favouritism, hurtful language, discrimination, abuse, marginalisation or insulting behaviour on the grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion, background, skin colour, religious belief, sexuality, gender identity, socio economic class, caste, disability or age at or related to the conference and in the sessions. Please ensure that be aware of these polices and behave accordingly.
• End of November - end of call for speakers
• Dec – Jan - programme team evaluations
• End of Jan - notification to all speakers
• Feb – publication of programme
Coverage of expenses
We will be requiring all speakers to present one to two 60-minute sessions or in some cases, one full-day tutorial. Standard speaker session compensation includes €500 reimbursement, 2 nights hotel accommodation and 1 * 2-day conference pass. Standard tutorial compensation includes €1100 reimbursement, 3 nights hotel accommodation and 1 full conference pass.
The Call For Speakers will close EOD November 30th, 2023. Feel free to share the link to the call for speakers with others in the community that we may have missed.
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.