Call for Sessions: Experts Live Netherlands 30th of September 2022
Experts Live is a global IT conference network. In our continuing mission to “enable sharing of knowledge and experience about Microsoft technologies worldwide”, the 10th Experts Live Netherlands edition will take place on the 30th of September 2022!
Now a days, Experts Live Netherlands has grew into a yearly conference with approximately 1000+ attendees, 60+ sessions, 8 tracks and a keynote. This year we are celebrating our 10th edition.
We are looking for brilliant speakers on technical topics covering Microsoft 365, Azure and (Hybrid) Datacenter and Client Management.
Do you consider yourself an expert and want to share your knowledge on the stage of Experts Live NL? Then we cordially invite you to submit your session proposal(s). The duration of the session is approximately one hour and is preferably technical (level 300) to deep technical (level 400/500). This year, sessions which haven't been delivered at other events are highly preferred.
The session proposal can be submitted using this form. The proposal must be submitted before June 18, 2022. Due to the amount of sessions received in earlier years, we will only except a maximum of 2 sessions per speaker. Please fill in one session form per session. You want to submit a session with a co-speaker as well? You are allowed to submit a max. of 4 sessions in total.
The program committee, consisting of members from the community, jointly assess the submissions and will issue a response no later than July 15 2022.
Early entries can be announced well before these dates, so do not wait until the last minute to submit your session!
We aim for a program with as much diversity as possible, please share and motivate speakers around you to submit a session.
By submitting a session, we also expect something in return if you are selected:
• Usage of our PowerPoint template, which we will provide upfront, we might send updates to some slides afterwards asking you to integrate them into your presentation (sponsor slides/evaluation etc..)
• Your availability during the conference, we really prefer our speakers to be approachable before and after their sessions.
• Your help in promoting the event, by blogging and using your social media channels to advertise that you are one of our speakers. We will provide you with some additional material to help you with that.
• Haven’t you had the opportunity to bring your presentation skills to the next level? We offer a speaker workshop on Wednesday September 7 2022 at Proxsys in Gorinchem starting at 17:00 with dinner. We will be providing you the opportunity to learn from more experienced speakers, do a dry-run of your presentation and peer with other speakers prior to the event. If you are not able to attend the speaker workshop, you can also send in a recording from (a part) of your presentation and we will provide you with some feedback on how and where you can improve.
• Our attendees are joining this event for (deep) technical knowledge sessions. Commercial content is not allowed!
What is in it for you?
• Sharing your knowledge within the Microsoft community
• One day of share, connect and learn with best of the best
• Becoming part of the global Experts Live family
• Ability to join the speaker dinner, the evening prior to the event
• Ability to attend a full day conference and network with other speakers, partners, sponsors and the Experts Live organization
• Make sure that you use an appealing title for your session, and write a clear session description of what our visitors can expect when they visit your session
• Make sure to properly "tag" your session, we know that Azure is a very wide topic use the "tagging" options to guide us on how we can categorize your session best.
• If you are an inexperienced speaker, but want to take this opportunity to speak for a large audience, consider teaming with a more experienced speaker on the same topic.
For questions, please reach out to us, using the contact form or e-mail us directly through firstname.lastname@example.org.
For foreign speakers we offer a overnight stay in one of the hotels around the venue