The Data Observability Summit by Monte Carlo
Main Event - Virtual| November 8, 2023
City Meet-ups - In-person | September - October 2023 in New York, Boston, London and more!
From data platforms and data governance to data contracts and generative AI, IMPACT 2023: The Data Observability Summit will shed light on how today’s leading data teams are designing performant and impactful data products your business can trust.
Last year's talks included panels, tech talks, and demos highlighting such trends as:
- Building more scalable data stacks
- Spinning up data governance initiatives
- Creating a culture of data trust
- Leveraging open source and SaaS data quality tools
- Data observability best practices
- The opportunities and limitations of open source data testing tools like dbt and Great Expectations
- Much more
Have an idea for a talk? Apply to speak at IMPACT 2023: The Data Observability Summit, the data industry's preeminent event for data leaders and architects pioneering the future of reliable data systems.
Opportunities are available for both virtual talks on Wednesday, November 8, 2023 and in-person talks in the following cities: New York City, Boston, London, Bay Area and Los Angeles.
Learn more: https://impactdatasummit.com/
Reach out with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How long are talks? All talks will be around ~20-25 minutes, including panels.
- How many talks can I submit? You may submit multiple talks, but only one will be chosen.
- Who can participate? Any data leader, architect, or practitioner with a story to tell about building reliable data systems.
- When will I learn if my talk is chosen? We will be notifying speakers by early September 2023.
- Can I speak at both at the virtual event and an IRL meetup? Yes! If you'd like to submit for both our virtual and IRL events, please specify your preferences when you apply to speak.
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.