The focus of JS Kongress 2020 is on Scaling JS – Pushing the Limits: Massive Platforms, Data-Driven Architectures, and Modern APIs. Join us, and let's watch out for solutions and best practices.
The focus of JS Kongress 2020 is on Scaling JS – Pushing the Limits: Massive Platforms, Data-Driven Architectures, and Modern APIs.
With growth, the pain of scaling is added for every company and project. And scaling problems are hard problems.
We want to discover the various areas of scaling and explore questions and optimization in these areas:
Scaling affects everyone: frontend, backend, architects and teams. Let's watch out for solutions and best practices.
– Refund policy: We refund travel costs (details see below) and provide three nights at the speaker hotel. Once you are accepted, we can either refund your ticket or give you a coupon for a free ticket.
Up to three hotel nights covered. Upper limits of refunded travel costs: – DACH region: 150€ – Within Europe: up to 300€ – Outside Europe: up to 900€ – Oceania: 1200€
– Need to bring your child/ren? JS Kongress offers professional childcare for the ages 3-10. We charge a contribution towards expenses of 15 € per day and child, incl. food and drinks.
– All contributions must be in English. As well there will be an interpreter with you on stage for DGS (German Sign Language). I.e. we are looking for sessions in sign language and phonetic language alike.
– Talks are planned to be 25 minutes without Q&A and without a personal introduction. The introduction will be done upfront the talk together with the Masters of Ceremonies.
– Our CFP selection process is blind, which means that all papers remain anonymous until the very last moment of the selection process. Your proposal will be ranked and commented on by our program committee consisting of experts in the IT sector as well as community people.
– Please note, that by submitting your idea you agree to follow the Code of Conduct of JS Kongress: https://js-kongress.com/code-of-conduct/
[in short] We expect all participants, including speakers and presenters, to follow our Code of Conduct, the core of which is this: the JS Kongress should be a safe and productive environment for everyone. Please be sure that your presentation, including all supporting materials and informal commentary, is welcoming and respectful to all participants, regardless of race, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, national origin, ethnicity, religion or lack thereof.
- Topics: JS Kongress 2020 is on Scaling JS – Pushing the Limits: Massive Platforms, Data-Driven Architectures, and Modern APIs. Consider that your contribution is related to the topic and interesting for the audience.
– Deadline for submission: 2019-10-15 (22:00 CET)
– Notification of acceptance: between 2019-12-15 and 2019-12-20
– Dates of talks: 2020-04-15 and 2020-04-16
Any questions or comments? email@example.com
Up to three hotel nights covered. Upper limits of refunded travel costs: – DACH region: 190€ – Within Europe: up to 300€ – Outside Europe: up to 900€ – Oceania: 1200€. Professional childcare available: contribution of expenses charged.
Login with your prefered account
* Using social networks to login is much faster and simpler, but you may prefer a classic username/password account.