If you have great ideas and great talks that you want to share, we want to hear from you! KCDC looks to offer sessions across the entire spectrum of software and developer-related topics. Whatever your passion, if it relates to technology professionals, then we may have a spot for you at the conference.
To maximize the likelihood of your selection to present at KCDC 2019, please keep the following information in mind:
- Most speakers will be asked to present two talks, so if you only submit a single abstract, your chances of being selected will be slim.
- While not a hard-and-fast rule, we look for speakers with a passion for their topics. To that end, we encourage you to be more specialists than generalists in your submissions.
Presenters at KCDC 2019 can look forward to the following benefits:
- Conference Pass: All accepted speakers will receive a complimentary pass to KCDC 2019, including for the July 17 precompiler workshop day. The pass is not transferable to any other attendee.
- Lodging: KCDC will pay for two nights at the Conference Hotel, which is nearby the conference center hosting the event. Speakers presenting a half- or full-day workshop will receive a third night at the hotel.
- Speaker Dinner: All speakers are invited and encouraged to attend a VIP dinner on the evening of July 17, 2018, at 7 pm. This special event offers a great opportunity to network and visit with your peers from around the country and around the globe. Don’t miss it!