Our theme for 2024 is MLA: The Heart of the Community and we are seeking proposals for presentations focused around the being the heart of the community and community building in addition to other topics meaningful to the library community.
Have you introduced a new program or service that you are proud of and think others might benefit from your experience? Let's hear about it!
Or, perhaps you're interested in learning more about a certain topic. You can bet others might be, too - so why not consider assembling a panel of specialists to present on it (limit 3)?
All sessions are to be presented live and in-person.
We look forward to seeing your proposal!
Some helpful information as you submit your proposal:
- The conference dates are May 6-7, 2024
- Each session is allotted a maximum of 60 minutes including Q+A, subject to minor changes as the conference schedule is built out.
- A maximum of 3 panelists are allowed in panel discussions (including moderator).
- Generally speaking, the standard audio/visual set-up includes a screen or monitor, a presentation laptop, a podium and a wireless handheld mic (keynote sessions will have additional equipment). The room will be set-up in theater style.
- With this form, you have the option to submit the session on behalf of the speaker.
- All sessions are to be presented live and in-person.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference fee will be covered for the day of the presentation and includes lunch. Additional days can be added at the point of registration for a fee. Travel, accommodations and other expenses will considered by the committee and approved.