Format and duration
Regular talks are 60 minutes lectures, and lightning talks are 10 minutes. Pre-Conference Workshops are full-day workshops (1 or 2 days). There is no length requirement for the conference workshops.
Here are some suggestions for topics:
- Architecture & Design
- Back-End and Front-End
- Serverless and Cloud Native
- Micro Front-End
- Open Source
- 3D software development
- Game development
- Data Science, AI and Machine Learning
- Ethics in software development
- Modern development practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Tools for software development
- Software methodology and process
- Teams, people, roles and how we work.
- Product development
- Experience Reports
- - Project and incident postmortems
- Edge, IoT and hardware
- Functional Programming
- Programming Languages.
- And everything else...
- We encourage you to submit your top presentation on the topics you are most passionate about and not your entire portfolio. Try to limit your submissions to 3-4. If you have previous speaking experience, please include links to videos, online presentations/slides or blogposts.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this call for papers.
Hope to see you at the NDC Melbourne 2020.
The NDC Melbourne Agenda committee