What we look for:
- Content above all else - we're looking for topics that will be of interest to our attendees, regardless of who submits them.
- Sessions on all aspects of software creation (design, development, management, etc) on any technology stack are welcome!
- We take great pride in the number of sessions that we offer, so getting a good variety of different topics is very important.
What you need to know:
- Breakout sessions are 60 minutes and Workshops are 6 hours
- Workshops are on Wednesday, July 19th
If you are selected
- Speakers will be notified by email no later than May 15th
- Out-of-town speakers will have one night per session in the hotel covered.
- Workshop speakers will receive an additional night at the hotel
- All speakers receive complimentary admission to the event
- You will receive a speaker guide with all you need to know about the event, including venue location, hotel information, projector resolutions, room sizes, travel information, etc... Please read it thoroughly.
Speaker Travel Expenses: This year we have a limited budget to cover travel expenses for speakers. If you require covered travel expenses to speak at the conference please reach out to Ken Versaw at firstname.lastname@example.org. The travel budget is not big enough to cover all speakers so we will need to be strategic with it. Got all that? Great, let's submit some sessions...
Workshop Speaker Remuneration: We know how much work and effort goes into creating a full-day workshop. Workshop speakers will receive $20/attendee in their workshop.