****Speaker Applications have now CLOSED***
New Applications will be added to the Speaker Waitlist.
The Application Process
A core value of NFT.NYC is to give the NFT community a voice. We strive to put as many high quality speakers on stage as possible. NFT.London will welcome fresh ideas and NFT thought leadership from the UK and Europe.
Preference will be given to early submissions.
You will be able to edit your application for 1 hour after submission. If you wish to edit your application after this time, please submit a new application.
The Selection Process:
How are speakers selected?
- Speakers are chosen for their thought leadership and passion for NFTs (your talk MUST be about NFTs - not Web3 or Metaverse)
- Celebrity status is not a criterion
- Company product pitches are not approved for panels or ten minute talks
- Each month we review the prior months' applications and announce approved speakers near the end of the month.
How to Apply
- Please provide completed application (no TBDs or N/As). Remember we want to see your thought leadership and passion.
- If you are submitting an application on behalf of another individual please be sure the application includes both your email address and that of the speaker applicant.
- If you are submitting a Panel, each panelist must apply individually - Please have the other panelists apply using the same Session Title. Panelists will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- The Event will be held November 3-4 (if health regulations require postponement, the event will be rescheduled).
- Each Successful speaker applicant will receive a VIP and Speaker Access Pass. It entitles you to the following:
- Receive an invitation to the VIP and Speaker Dinner held on November 2nd (£1499 value) at no charge. An RSVP is required to attend so please make sure to keep your email address with us current. RSVPs will be emailed in November 2022.
- Access to the daily VIP and Speaker lunch area.
- Featured in our NFT Speaker Gallery
- Engagement between Speakers and Attendees is very important to us both during and leading up to the event. We will periodically invite approved Speakers to participate in conversations on social media leading up to the event.
- To facilitate engagement we will use the information you have provided in this application form to publish your NFT Speaker Profile - It is an identity token written on the Polygon blockchain, and a personalized DNS ENS Domain powered by Link.Kred.