Speaker Applications have CLOSED. Late Applications are now open for Registered Attendees ONLY.
Speaker applications closed on Monday February 6 at 11:59pm ET. We received more than 2,000 applications.
In our experience, approximately 5% of approved Speakers will withdraw due to travel or other personal reasons.
We anticipate an additional 50-100 Speaker places may become available. Late Speaker Application will be made to fill these available places on Friday March 10.
All complimentary Speaker Tickets have been allocated to approved Speakers and are now SOLD OUT - Waitlist offers will NOT include a complimentary Speaker Ticket.
*To be considered you must hold a valid Late Speaker ticket: https://www.nft.nyc/late-speaker
NFT.NYC 2023 Speaker Application Process
NFT.NYC's #1 core value is to give the NFT community a voice by putting as many passionate and insightful speakers on stage as possible. In 2022 we received over 4,000 Speaker applications and 40% were approved.
Apply once and your profile details will be saved to be reused for any future NFT.NYC events.
How to Apply?
- Please provide a completed application (no TBDs or N/As). Remember we want to see your thought leadership and passion.
- Apply Early — Preference is given to early submissions.
- Speakers are evaluated on an individual basis, each speaker must submit their own application (including panelists).
How are speakers selected?
- Speakers are chosen for their thought leadership and passion for NFTs (talks MUST be about NFTs — not Web3 or Metaverse).
- Celebrity status is not a criterion.
- Company product pitches are not approved for panels or ten-minute talks. Learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities here: NFT.NYC/Sponsor
When will I know?
- Every few weeks we review the latest applications and announce approved speakers.
- The draft program will be published a few weeks before the event.
- Common reasons why an application may not be approved:
- No name or verifiable identity
- Not about NFTs
- Promoting a product
- Not enough detail
What's next once I'm approved?
All Stars and Rising Stars
- This year we will have stages for All Star and Rising Star speakers
- Featured All Star speakers will be notified upon approval
- Many of our Rising Star speakers from previous events are now All Star speakers
10 min Talks
- You will receive an email with a link to upload your slide deck
- Approved Speakers must complete Eventbrite Ticket Registration
25 min Panel
- NFT.NYC connects fellow panelists via email to meet on a pre-event call to settle panel title and description for the published program (you must attend to reconfirm your acceptance)
- The nominated panel leader will provide updated title, description and confirmed panelists to NFT.NYC no later than March 17th
- Confirmed Panelists must complete Eventbrite Ticket Registration
VIP Speaker Benefits
Approved and Confirmed Speakers will be entitled to:
- Receive an invitation to the Opening Dinner held on April 11 at no charge. An RSVP is required to attend so please make sure to keep your email address with us current. RSVPs will be emailed in March 2023.
- Access to the daily VIP and Speaker lunch and lounge.
- Featured on the NFT.NYC website.
- Engagement between Speakers and Attendees is very important to us both during and leading up to the event. We will periodically invite approved Speakers to participate in conversations on social media leading up to the event.
- To facilitate engagement we will use the information you have provided in this application form to publish your NFT Speaker Profile
View our blog post for more details