NIC is the industry’s foremost collaboration and learning event offering global best in class content and structure, delivered by some of the leading technical IT speakers in the world. The main focus is on Cloud technology, automation & management, security, client & server, collaboration and productivity & analytics.
Location is Oslo Norway, the venue is at Oslo Spektrum https://goo.gl/maps/iXCHmWqMSA92
Pre-Conference with masterclasses on November 7th 2023
Main Conference held November 8th and 9th 2023.
Event info at https://www.nicconf.com/
Audience: IT Pro/DevOps/
Proposed Levels: 300-400
The tracks will cover (but not limited to): - Server & Client - Cloud - Infrastructure as Code - Security - Architecture - Management & Automation - Hybrid setup
The “rules” are:
- Sessions should focus on practical knowledge and demos (the true story)
- 60 minutes sessions, in English
- NIC PPT template will be provided and must be used
- No company branding or promotion except company name on first slide
- Fresh and unused content will be appreciated
- Submissions must contain - Title - Abstract - Level
We encourage that the title & abstract should be accurate for the session and contain products & technology used/demonstrated. History shows us that this gives us the best satisfaction from the attendees.