NIC is the industry’s foremost collaboration and learning event offering global best in class content and structure, delivered by some of the leading technical IT speakers in the world. The main focus is on Cloud technology, automation & management, security, client & server, collaboration and productivity & analytics.
Location is Oslo Norway, the venue is at Oslo Spektrum https://goo.gl/maps/iXCHmWqMSA92
Pre-Conference with masterclasses on February 9th 2022
Main Conference held February 10th and 11th 2022.
Event info at https://www.nicconf.com/
Audience: IT Pro/DevOps/CxO
Proposed Levels: 200-400
The tracks will cover: - Server & Client - Cloud - Infrastructure as Code - Security - Architecture - Management & Automation - Strategy & Management
The “rules” are:
- Sessions should focus on practical knowledge and demos (the true story)
- 60 minutes sessions, in English
- NIC PPT template will be provided and must be used
- No company branding or promotion except company name on first slide
- Fresh and unused content will be appreciated
Submissions must contain - Title - Abstract - Level
We encourage that the title & abstract should be accurate for the session and contain products & technology used/demonstrated as history shows us that this gives us the best satisfaction from the attendees.