REVULN 20x2 is an international cybersecurity conference taking place the 25-26 June 2020 in St. Paul's Bay (Malta) at Hotel Santana.
The event is entirely organized and financed by us without any external sponsors.
The conference is focused on the following topics:
- Cybersecurity in iGaming and eSports
- Open topic on cybersecurity, journalism, freedom of information, intelligence, cryptography, data analysis, cyber resiliency, data privacy, censorship, activism, technologies in law enforcement, and so on
The topics are presented from different points of view and focused on the countries and personal experiences of the 10 international speakers.
Each presentation covers a slot of 45 minutes inclusive of questions (Q&A session).
A 15 minutes break is available after each presentation for networking and privately talking with the speaker.
Main features of the event:
- no sponsors, no partners, no sponsored talks, no marketing or promoted business
- invitation-only and free for selected guests
- sessions covering specific target topics
- improved networking with people from different countries and fields
What is this event?
REVULN is a series of free private meetings for invited guests where participants attend the presentations of international speakers and connect with all the selected guests.
Is this a marketing or promotional event?
No, nobody is going to promote or sell you anything.
The event has been created, planned and financed by us just for speakers and attendees, completely for free and without any business or promotional activity or purpose.
REVULN's goal is sharing knowledge and connecting people.
How can I attend the event?
The event is invitation-only with attendees selected by us or by other guests.
Anyway feel free to contact us if you wish to participate, we are ever looking for interesting guests who can contribute to the events with their presence.
Call for Speakers / Call for Papers
REVULN 20x2 is an international conference taking place
the 15-16 October 2020 in St. Paul's Bay (Malta) at Hotel
This private event does not have any sponsors and it's
meant for invited guests only. No marketing or promotion.
REVULN's goal is sharing knowledge and connecting people.
Information and FAQ on https://revuln.com/20x2.htm
We are looking for 10 international speakers with english
presentations of about 35 minutes.
The whole slot is 45 minutes inclusive of questions.
CFP deadline: 2020 August 31.
The conference is focused on the following main topic:
Cybersecurity in iGaming and eSports
- common programming errors in software engines
- weaknesses in engines, networks and skins
- examples of real security vulnerabilities (0days too)
- exploiting RNG algorithms and general overview
- identification of frauds in online gaming matches
- examples of frauds and scams affecting the industry
- cheating techniques in iGaming
- security statistics of software in the market
- review of client software security
- security depending by OS platforms of the same client
- security review of server software
- statistics on attacks to networks with examples
- main attack surfaces against users and operators
- disclosure of technical internals
- reverse engineering of software and algorithms
- security of hardware devices, 2FA, tokens and others
- security of blockchain solutions in iGaming
- security of emoney, tokens and virtual currencies
- privacy concerns in iGaming and role of GDPR
- legislation in matter of security and data breaches
- role of gaming authorities in cybersecurity matters
- security tips and measures for players and users
- how the country of network/user/engine affects security
- possible enhancements, tips and suggestions
- other security-related matters related to iGaming
- status of eSports security in the gaming industry
- anything like cybersecurity, journalism, freedom of
information, intelligence, cryptography, data analysis,
cyber resiliency, data privacy, censorship, activism,
technologies in law enforcement, and so on
We are interested in:
- your personal experience, work and research
- anything related to your country and region
- statistics, case studies, data, facts and conclusions
- comprehensible content clearly designed and presented
for people with limited knowledge of a country or topic
- different points of views and unusual aspects
We are NOT interested in:
- marketing and promotional stuff, products or services
- pointless presentations without any real content
- live demonstrations or talks requiring Internet access
- generic overview of tools and info as in similar talks
- strong political opinions, we need facts and neutrality
Max two speakers for each presentation.
Speakers benefits (for each presentation)
- Accommodation in Comfort-size room with single occupancy
for 3 nights with breakfast: checkin 24 - checkout 27.
This benefit is meant for the presentations of the main
topics (NOT the open topic) and for speakers outside
- Admission to the conference (obviously)
- Admission to the conference for one colleague or for
the second speaker
- Suggest people (or positions in organizations) you wish
to meet at the event, we may invite them on our own
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: 20x2 CFP.
It must contain the following information in text only:
- Honorific title (Mr, Ms or professional title)
- First Name (given name)
- Last name (family name)
- Nickname (if any)
- Personal website, blog, Github
- Company website
- Social contacts: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, QQ, ...
- Job position and employer (if you represent a company)
or University (if you are a student, prof. or PhD)
or independent (just yourself)
- Brief biography, something about you and your work
- Title of the presentation
- Description / abstract, max 500 words
(this is a Call for Presentations, no paper requested)
- Main points of the presentation, just an idea
- Why is this presentation interesting for the attendees?
- Have you already presented this talk at other events?
- Some links about similar material and papers online
- Links to documents that you would like to be shared
with the attendees during the conference
- Optional, max 3 names/contacts of people who may have
knowledge, research and interest in these topics
The PDF slides of the selected presentations will be
shared with the attendees of the conference during/after
the event, and later published on our website (please let
us know if you prefer to not publish the slides).
Contact us for any question, on LinkedIn and Twitter too:
(try searching the ID revuln on other social networks)
This benefit is meant for the presentations of the main topics (NOT the open topic) and for speakers outside Malta
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.