Scenic City Summit is an event for IT professionals in the Chattanooga area. This year’s event is planned for Friday, July 22nd and will be held at the Chattanooga Convention Center.
Event details and up to date information can be found at https://www.sceniccitysummit.com.
We are excited to continue to expand the topic areas for this year’s Scenic City Summit. If you have an interesting talk, we want you to submit it even if it isn’t in the list below. If you are trying to figure out what to speak on, we're interested in hearing about:
Development & Emerging Technologies
- React Native
- Machine Learning / Neural Networks
- Data Analysis / Data Science
- Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- Voice Experiences - Alexa, Cortana
- Basic user research
- How research impacts development
- User personas and archetypes
- Heuristic analysis
- Data-based UX research
- Service Design
Project Management & Agile Methodologies
- Soft Skills
- Agile Methodologies
- Agile Tools
Cloud & DevOps
- DevOps best practices
- Serverless computing
- Container-based application management (Kubernetes, Fargate)
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Application metrics and monitoring tools
- Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation)
Regarding recordings and materials: Presenter agrees that all sessions at the event may be recorded for use by the conference. Presenters may choose not to be recorded by notifying the conference staff prior to the day of the event.
Speakers receive up to 1 night accommodations with breakfast and parking included. For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.