BSides Cayman is a community and content-driven security conference with opportunities for you to present to the community and share your knowledge and expertise.
We are excited to talk to any individual with a passion for security that would like to speak about their experiences, ideas, insights or new concepts.
- 25 minute presentation +5 minute Q&A
- 40 minute presentation +5 minute Q&A*
- 3-4 hour workshop
- 3 or 6 Hour Training Sessions to 8 – 12 people
* This is our preferred duration for talks/presentations.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Cayman Islands DPL
- Cayman Islands Regulations
- Data Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR)
- Malware Analysis/Reverse Engineering
- Cybercrime Investigation
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Vulnerability Research & Disclosure
- Network/Cloud/Endpoint Security
- Mobile/Portable Device Security
- IoT/Embedded Device Security
- Radio Hacking (SDR, RF, GSM, NFC, etc.)
- Application/Web Application Security
- Red/Blue/Purple Teaming
- Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- SCADA/ICS/OT Security
- Security Automation
- Biometrics Hacking
- Open Source Security Tools
- Anything hacking
- Any other InfoSec domain
Talk submissions will consist of:
- Title of your talk / training
- Abstract summarisation of your talk, workshop, or training
- Short Bio
- Name or Nickname, to appear on Speakers List on our website and social media
- Industry Experience
- Photo/Avatar, to appear on Speakers List on our website.
Proposals for trainings will be treated slightly differently and trainers will be contacted directly to discuss
- Submissions deemed to be a sales pitch of products/services, or PR marketing campaigns, will not be accepted, and the author may be excluded from consideration for future events (yeah, for realz).
- Employer logo may appear on two slides ONLY (intro and bio).
- All submissions will be rated, and the first round of acceptance notices will be issued thereafter, on December 1st, 2022.
- Accepted candidates must confirm acceptance on or before the December 15th, 2022, after which time the panel will move down the acceptance list.
- Speaker details (name, company etc.) will be withheld from evaluators. All submissions will be evaluated purely on their merits.