We are looking for speakers for the next Sitecore Virtual Developer Day (VDD) in April 2022
VDD is a complimentary 24-hour virtual event showcasing pre-recorded presentations designed to drive and foster engagement with existing and potential Sitecore developers around the world. These educational sessions allow developers to sharpen their skills, keep up-to-date and learn new tips and tricks. This will be the 5th Virtual Developer Day and we had more than 2,000 attendees at each of the previous events.
You can view the videos from the last years' event on the Discover Sitecore YouTube channel.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to see a short video (no more than 2 minutes) which introduces you and your proposed topic. Please record the video, upload it to a file/video sharing platform and let us know where we can watch it.
Please make sure you understand the following rules before submitting:
- We are looking for topics which give practical knowledge to the attendees.
- Everyone can submit only one proposal for a 30 minute session.
- There can be only one presenter per session.
- The sessions need to be recorded using your own equipment, but we will provide support.
- All submissions will be publicly listed on this page.
- The speakers will be selected by the 20th February.
- The final video has to be submitted no later 15th March.