𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬!
This November we have an opportunity to share our industry voices externally!
The CAF is taking over the well-adopted BIL-T conference in partnership with our newly forming WIA (Women in Architecture) initiative this November.
Iasa runs the Business, Innovation, Leadership, and Technology conference three times a year. We generally get around 1500 registrations.
The entire basis for BIL-T is to bring the world's thought leaders together and drive a freely available body of knowledge and techniques which is a great fit for CAF!
With the success of the Chief Architect Forum, and the growing success of Women in Architecture, the leadership we are collaborating together as Chief Architect Forum BIL-T called the Voice of the CAF.
This would be your chance to speak on any topic, create fireside chats, and run roundtables on the real opinions of the world's top chief architects.
Some possible topics (but please consider anything you want to speak on) include:
- Circular businesses and Sustainability
- The hype and the reality in modern technology
- Why every business needs a chief architect
- Building a world-class architecture proactive
- AI/Multi-cloud/meta-verse/web 3.0 and driving a new kind of business
- Leadership, management, and building amazing teams
- Getting to the board… making the C-Suite Understand Architecture
- Driving real value
- Diversity in architecture – how the hiring process is changing at a global level
- Maturity in Architecture – where we’ve been, where we are going
- So many more ideas!
We would like to invite all Chief Architecture executives to consider this a chance to contribute back to the many architects out there who never get to hear what makes a great chief architect, or hear what drives you.
Excited to hear what you think, we’re baking this together, so your input before August 19th would be appreciated.
The BIL-T conference series represents the most thoughtful and experienced professionals in architecture. It is expected that sessions will cover topics in areas of cutting-edge techniques, case studies, and practices.
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.