TEQnation is the software development conference designed for teamleads, architects and project management. But most of all it’s organized for developers by developers. The Developer Conference of Tomorrow: TEQnation 2020 brings more than 50 speakers, various exhibitors, live demonstrations and numerous networking opportunities.
There are major technological trends disrupting the IT business and that’s what we’re focussing on at TEQnation. You can expect the following topics:
– Computers taking control with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning;
– The world getting more and more connected with IoT & Embedded;
– The ever-changing Developer Experience;
– Maintaining a Modern Infrastructure ;
- Protecting against ever changing threats with Security;
– And anything else that’s New and Cool.
Show your passion with like-minded people, improve your skills and have fun in an easy-going atmosphere at TEQnation 2020.
We highly recommend incorporating live-coding and/or Open Source software into your session.
This is the call for papers application for the 3rd edition of the TEQnation Conference. Which will be held at May 20th, 2020 in DeFabrique in Utrecht, The Netherlands. Last edition had 1000+ visitors so expect even more this year! Furthermore we got reknowned sponsors such as the Dutch bank ABN AMRO, RedHat, IBM, Capgemini, KLM, ING, Oracle, Ordina and more.
The target group is IT developers, no matter their prefered coding language. We accept all sorts of IT sessions ranging from specific coding language expert-level deep dive sessions to more global beginner sessions.
Thank you for your interest in speaking at TEQnation Conference.
We are looking forward to your proposal!
Login with your prefered account
* Using social networks to login is much faster and simpler, but you may prefer a classic username/password account.