Because we strongly believe that a proper Cloud Native transformation cannot happen without the right strategies and cultural changes, we won’t be talking just about Kubernetes.
You can choose between three tracks: People, Processes and Technology.
Still not sure what we’d like to hear from you?
Here’s some topic examples:
- Why is psychological safety important to complete a successful Cloud Native Transformation?
- How do diverse teams help you become Cloud Native?
- How can we decrease cognitive load across Cloud Native teams?
- Is the 2 pizza team still valid?
- Help! Everyone's leaving. How do we retain our people?
- Is Cloud Native taking our jobs?
- How do we nurture autonomous teams?
- What's changing in Agile and how does this affect the Cloud Ecosystem?
- Why is Scrum bad for a Cloud Native Team? Or is it?
- How can we use Conway's Law to restructure our processes?
- How do we create domain boundaries across an organisation?
- Why do our processes need to be automated?
- How do we ensure our processes are unbiased?
- "Success doesn't happen overnight", and neither does a Cloud Native transformation. So how do we prioritise and prepare for the shift?
- Why do companies understand Kubernetes but get no value from Cloud Native?
- Why is GitOps important now but wasn't as important before?
- What is the new Cloud Native technical debt we need to look out for?
- Is Serverless the new Cloud Native?
- How does security need to adapt to become Cloud Native?
- How to setup CI/CD that will scale as your Cloud Native architecture grows?
- Can a lift-and-shift be Cloud Native, or are Microservices the only way?
IMPORTANT: Don't forget to check our Code of Conduct!