WTF Is SRE? is a free, one-day, virtual online conference about site reliability engineering, DevSecOps, Observability, Reliability, and working with complex distributed systems at scale. Designed by SREs for SREs—because we know what it really means to “hold the pager.”
Don't forget to check our Code of Conduct, we really care about it!
No, seriously, WTF is SRE?!
This is your chance to tell us what you think, submit your talk today and don’t miss the opportunity to join our line-up. It’s on fire!
For this second edition, we’ve decided to focus on three macro areas (which will also be the three virtual tracks at the conference):
Security & DevSecOps
• Run time, how do you manage security patches.
• How do you reduce the attack surface?
• Network security in the Cloud.
• What happens to security when you have large and complex systems?
• Threat models in the time of Cloud Computing.
• Runtime security monitoring.
• Compliance in the Cloud Native space.
• DevSecOps on Multicloud systems
• How do you manage Security in a Multicloud environment?
• Monitoring Distributed Systems.
• Tracing failures through a Distributed System.
• Adopting SRE, monitoring SLIs, agreeing on SLOs and SLAs.
• Error budget like a pro.
• Shipping operable and observable services.
• Observability and Maintainity sanity on multicloud.
• What’s the difference between Multicloud and Hybrid Cloud?
• How do you reduce the impact of failures on customers?
• How do you maximize service availability?
• What's the effect of multicloud on reliability?
• High Availability
• How can chaos engineering help reliability?
• Is 5 9s (99.999%) really viable?
• Making Edge computing/IoT devices reliable
Try to stay on theme. But if you’re a rule breaker (like our CEO), send us your proposal anyway, even if it’s a bit off topic. You never know ;)
Have you read our Code of Conduct yet?