Last year over 6,500 people joined us for the Microsoft Flow Online Conference.
Now, we want YOU to Join us as a speaker for the 2019 Microsoft Flow Conference!
Come and join the best teachers, trainers and Microsoft Flow MVP's from around the world to bring 8 hours of back to back Microsoft Flow Training and Tutorial sessions to the viewers!
The day will consist of 16, 30 minute sessions ranging from beginner at the start of the day all the way to advanced content toward the end of the day, ensuring that no matter what the viewers skill set is, they will be able to get valuable insights and new skills to help take their Flow game to the next level.
The event is pre-recorded and we will need to have everything turned in by August 10th, so please do be sure you can commit to doing that.
other than that, check out the other information below.
Welcome to the Call for speakers for the Microsoft Flow Conference 2019
Submit compelling sessions about Microsoft Flow in conjunction with PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Office 365, Azure or any multitude of 3rd party partner services!
You can choose whatever suitable topic you prefer, but please mind the following points:
* Sessions that contain Microsoft Flow heavy solutions will receive preference.
* All sessions will be 30 minute, Pre-recorded video sessions that we will play as if it was a live event conference.
* You agree that all content created for this conference can be used by anyone at any time for any purpose
* Sessions must be recorded and uploaded to the provided OneDrive by August 10th ( NO EXCEPTIONS) We will have a fill in list.
* You will be expected to be on Twitter to answer questions while your session is playing live.
* Keep in mind that your audience will be composed of System integrators, System admins, end users, business users and even Developers.
* No self-promotion. We're sure that your company or product are the best, but we don't allow marketing sessions
* Be creative in your session titles and descriptions. Boring submissions are destroyed by a pack of wild Pigeons.
* Have fun! People love to watch presenters that are enjoying themselves.