Call for Sessions: Experts Live Netherlands 4th of June 2024
Experts Live is a global IT conference network. In our continuing mission to “enable sharing of knowledge and experience about Microsoft technologies worldwide”, the 12th Experts Live Netherlands edition will take place on the 4th of June 2024!
Now a days, Experts Live Netherlands has grew into a yearly conference with approximately 1400+ attendees, 60+ sessions, 8 tracks and a keynote. This year we are celebrating 15 years of Experts Live!
We are looking for brilliant speakers on technical topics covering AI, Microsoft 365, Azure and (Hybrid) Datacenter and Client Management.
Do you consider yourself an expert and want to share your knowledge on the stage of Experts Live NL? Then we cordially invite you to submit your session proposal(s).
This year we have different session formats:
Breakout sessions have a duration of 50 minutes, and cover level 300/400 content about a specific topic
Workshops span 2 breakout sessions, so 110 minutes in total, and will allow the speaker to go into detail about a specific topic. For this format we prefer hands on workshops.
Short topics have a duration of 20 minutes, and will force the speaker to be briefly on a specific functionality within a topic.
Sessions which haven't been delivered at other events are highly preferred.
The session proposal can be submitted using this form. The proposal must be submitted before Friday January 12th 2024. Due to the amount of sessions received in earlier years, we will only accept a maximum of 2 sessions per speaker. Please fill in one session form per session. You want to submit a session with a co-speaker as well? You are allowed to submit a max. of 4 sessions in total.
The program committee, consisting of members from the community, jointly assess the submissions and will issue a response no later than April 15, 2024.
Early selected entries can be announced well before these dates, so do not wait until the last minute to submit your session!
We aim for a program with as much diversity as possible, please share and motivate speakers around you to submit a session.
By submitting a session, we also expect something in return if you are selected:
• Usage of our PowerPoint template, which we will provide upfront, we might send updates to some slides afterwards asking you to integrate them into your presentation (sponsor slides/evaluation etc..)
• Your availability during the conference, we really prefer our speakers to be approachable before and after their sessions.
• Your help in promoting the event, by blogging and using your social media channels to advertise that you are one of our speakers. We will provide you with some additional material to help you with that.
• Haven’t you had the opportunity to bring your presentation skills to the next level? We offer a speaker workshop on Wednesday May 22, 2024 at Proxsys in Gorinchem starting at 17:00 with dinner. We will be providing you the opportunity to learn from more experienced speakers, do a dry-run of your presentation and peer with other speakers prior to the event. If you are not able to attend the speaker workshop, you can also send in a recording from (a part) of your presentation and we will provide you with some feedback on how and where you can improve.
Please note: Our attendees are joining this event for (deep) technical and adoption Microsoft related knowledge sessions. Commercial content is not allowed!
What is in it for you?
• Sharing your knowledge within the Microsoft community
• One day of share, connect and learn with best of the best
• Becoming part of the global Experts Live family
• Ability to join the speaker dinner, the evening prior to the event
• Attent our speaker training, given by experienced speakers
• Ability to attend a full day conference and network with other speakers, partners, sponsors and the Experts Live organization
• Make sure that you use an appealing title for your session, and write a clear session description of what our visitors can expect when they visit your session
• Make sure to properly "tag" your session, we know that Azure is a very wide topic use the "tagging" options to guide us on how we can categorize your session best.
• If you are an inexperienced speaker, but want to take this opportunity to speak for a large audience, consider teaming with a more experienced speaker on the same topic.
For questions, please reach out to us, using the contact form or e-mail us directly through email@example.com.
For speakers travelling from abroad we offer a overnight stay in one of the hotels around the venue
If you haven't logged in before, you'll be able to register.
Using social networks to login is faster and simpler, but if you prefer username/password account - use Classic Login.