With over 20 years of business and technology experience, Dux has driven organizational transformations worldwide with his ability to simplify complex ideas and deliver relevant solutions. He serves as the Chief Brand Officer of AvePoint who has authored the LinkedIn Learning course How to Build Your Personal Brand, the book SharePoint for Project Management, as well as numerous whitepapers and articles.
As a public speaker, Dux has delivered engaging, interactive presentations to more than 25,000 people at leading industry events around the world. He also hosts the modern workplace podcast #ShiftHappens that focuses on how leading organizations navigated their business transformation journey. Dux advocates tirelessly for inclusion, using technology for good, and philanthropic initiatives.
Connect with him: http://dux.sy
Have you always aspired to be a phenomenal public speaker?
As you know, it takes a lot of preparation and practice to be the public speaker you want to be. The ability to speak confidently and deliver a clear, concise and engaging presentation is what every presenter aims to achieve.
Join this interactive session designed for new and experienced presenters where you’ll learn the proven 5 steps to take your presentation skills to rockstar level!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Thinking about reinventing your personal brand and be known for more than your mad IT skillz? As you know in this day and age, strategically building your brand and taking control of it will effectively position you as an authority in your domain and a person of influence.
A strong brand will open massive opportunities, ultimately resulting in career acceleration. Join this interactive session and learn how to build your brand both online and offline, who you are, what you do, what your core strengths and skills are as well as the value you can bring to the industry. You'll get your personal brand into tip top shape so that you become confident wherever you go, stand out during interviews, make networking easy, and set yourself up to become influential in your field.
For today's fast-paced, mobile-driven, and globally dispersed workplace, Microsoft offers tons of great ways to effectively communicate and collaborate. But which tools are right for your organisation?
Solutions like Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, Yammer, Skype for Business, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow all offer something unique to your business.
In this interactive session, you will gain practical guidance on finding the right tools to facilitate efficient communications and collaboration both inside and outside the walls of your organisation.
You'll also learn how to drive adoption and keep your chosen solution under control. Learn from Arriva Sweden and get ready to walk away with the ability to chart a productive and pragmatic collaboration approach that delivers immediate and lasting value to your modern workplace.
Microsoft Teams is revolutionizing the way companies across the globe are doing business. With simple one-step provisioning and built-in integration with the full Office 365 stack, it is easier than ever for end-users to create a Team and start collaborating.
But how can you prevent content sprawl, and ensure the right permissions and privacy settings are in place when most admin controls are out of your hands?
Join this interactive session and learn practical strategies for Microsoft Teams provisioning, establishing operational governance and ensuring information lifecycle management.
So you’ve made the decision to turn on Microsoft Teams – congratulations! Teams is one of the fastest growing business applications designed to boost collaboration and productivity. Get ready to revolutionize the way your organization is doing business!
But before you light up Teams for your entire organization, it’s critical to ensure to you have a solid governance strategy in place to ensure you’re striking the balance between effective collaboration and control. A well-governed Office 365 instance ensures security, managed information lifecycle and also lays the groundwork for a long-term sustainable adoption strategy. You want to make it easy for people to do the right thing – good governance precedes great adoption!
This interactive workshop will cover:
- How to leverage Microsoft Teams to streamline collaboration and realize the full value from your Office 365 investment
- How to address common management and governance concerns for Office 365 and Microsoft Teams – from provisioning to information lifecycle management
- How to assess whether native Office 365 governance and backup capabilities are meeting your organizations SLAs and any external regulations
- How to achieve rapid sustainable adoption of Microsoft Teams and ensure that you’re meeting relevant business needs – from pilot to full rollout
Organizations today are maximizing the cloud as a business enablement platform and many are in the process of migrating to Office 365.
To deliver successful Office 365 migration projects, having an effective business strategy, migration framework, and project management approach is paramount. Executive support, proper planning, realistic project team and appropriately managing expectations are crucial to ensure Office 365 migration success.
Join this interactive session and learn how to best plan, manage and control Office 365 migration projects.
Are you experiencing the following challenges?
- Our colleagues go around IT and take advantage of random productivity tools on their own, but these tools don’t work together, they aren’t secure and they’re expensive to support.
- We have been using Office 365 for a while and want to get the maximum benefit for our organization, but the reality is that we are only utilizing e-mail with Exchange. How can we best take advantage of other Office 365 services?
- We are finding it challenging to roll out Microsoft Teams organization-wide without having controls in place to manage information lifecycle, control guest access and avoid sprawl.
Join this interactive workshop to learn actionable tips on how you can give your colleagues superpowers and help them get back to securely working smarter – not harder.
Maximize the full capabilities of Microsoft Teams, offering something for all your colleagues regardless if they are in marketing, HR, or sales.
Learn how to inspire, motivate, and drive sustainable Microsoft Teams user adoption across your organization while proactively enforcing operational governance.
With built-in integration with the full Office 365 stack, it is easier than ever for end-users to create a team and start collaborating.
But if that’s the case, why is your organization’s user adoption rate for Microsoft Teams so much lower than it is for Outlook?
The truth is email is ingrained and changing user habits is difficult. Studies show that only about 34% of users are willing to use new technology rollouts within the enterprise. To make the most of your Office 365 investment, it is critical that your users take advantage of Microsoft Teams' full capabilities to address their day-to-day business needs. The key to drive excitement, organizational buy-in and adoption is being able to provide relevant, business-contextual applications that drive consistent, sustainable usage.
Join this interactive workshop to learn how to roll out a sustainable adoption program in 90 days and positively impact organizational culture.
This interactive workshop will cover:
- What is Microsoft Teams and its role in today’s digital workplace?
- How Microsoft Teams can excite and inspire users by supporting their daily business activities.
- How to make it easy for everyone to maximize Microsoft Teams while ensuring organizational governance and policies are enforced.
- Strategies for preventing information overload, data sprawl, shadow IT and more.
- How to establish a holistic learning, knowledge sharing and support structure.
- How to create and deliver a 90-day sustainable adoption program that facilitates change, empowers users and enables knowledge sharing within the organization.
19 Aug 2019 - 23 Aug 2019
Seattle, Washington, United States
29 Apr 2019 - 3 May 2019
Washington, D.C., United States
3 Dec 2018 - 7 Dec 2018
Chicago, Illinois, United States
24 Oct 2018 - 25 Oct 2018
Kista, Stockholm, Sweden