I started my career as a junior Dynamics CRM developer in 2008 working with CRM 3.0, 4.0 and CRM 2011 serving customers like Volvo, Kia, Toshiba, and others. In 2011 I became a CRM Development Team Lead and decided to change the area of occupation. I became a Senior Android Developer in a startup which was developing a connected car platform called "Remoto." Later I joined Microsoft Corporation as a Partner Technical Consultant helping partners across the EMEA region to build reliable and cost-effective solutions based on Dynamics CRM. Currently, I'm working in Cognizant Technology Solutions as a CRM Solutions Architect and Manager building implementing Dynamics CE for Manufacturing, Automotive, and other areas.
1. Architecture overview of Dynamics 365 Channel Integration Framework
2. Developing Twilio based connector
3. Using inbound and outbound calls from Dynamics CE
1. Dynamics Marketing Overview.
b. E-mail templates.
c. Customer journey.
d. Marketing pages.
e. Marketing forms.
2. Managing your e-mail campaigns
a. Segmentation and Customer journey. Undocumented Segments API (DEMO)
b. Send marketing e-mail via workflows. (without Marketing app)
c. Extending e-mail markup language for workflow scenario (DEMO)
3. Managing your digital content.
a. Marketing forms.
b. Marketing pages and portal integration.
c. Forms prefill methods.
d. Capturing and managing the user's input. (DEMO)
4. Event management portal
a. Implementation overview.
b. Invitation management with auto-generated QR code tickets and check-ins. (DEMO)
During this session, we will go through the following subjects:
1. Event management portal architecture.
2. Development environment prerequisites.
3. Backend implementation (Microsoft Portals + Liquid).
4. Frontend implementation (TypeScript + Angular 2.0).
5. (DEMO) Extending backend and frontend of the portal by adding a new section.