This workshop will focus on migrating your .NET Framework based solutions to .NET Core and designed to run in the cloud. During the workshop you are going to learn what:
- .NET Core 3.0 platform is all about
- Understand .NET Standard 1.0 to 2.1
- Changes required to migrate your .NET FX solution to .NET Core
- Apply cloud patterns in ASP.NET Core 3.0 web applications and APIs for resiliency and
- Apply container technology to implement cloud and container hosted .NET Core applications
- Use tooling and patterns to develop containers for Azure cloud
Alex is an application development enthusiast since the late nineties and works as an architect, lead developer and mentor at large enterprises and small companies. He spends his time teaching other developers the details of the Microsoft development platform and frameworks, and coaches architects to design and build modern distributed applications at cloud scale. He has received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award for Visual Studio and Development Technologies 15 times. In his spare time Alex likes to participate in all kinds of sport, and loves playing and programming new and retro video games.