Zero To Dashboard
Your boss has heard all the buzz about Power BI and wants you to start using it to make the business users happy and reduce the demands on IT staff. In this single day workshop, we review the capabilities of the Power BI suite of tools and help you realize the following objectives using demos and hands-on labs:
1. Understand the Power BI ecosystem and what it can and can't do for you.
2. Understand the importance of Data Cleansing.
3. Understand the importance of Data Modeling.
4. Understand data visualization principles.
5. Understand the implications of Power BI as it relates to governance.
5. Create a meaningful dashboard based on the previous objectives.
1. Bring your own laptop
2. Microsoft Power BI Desktop: you should have downloaded and installed Power BI Desktop from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521662.
3. Microsoft Power BI Desktop requires Internet Explorer 10 or greater.
4. Signup for Power BI: Go to http://aka.ms/pbidiadtraining and sign up for Power BI. If you cannot sign up for Power BI, let the instructor know.
Data mover and shaper. Data Platform MVP
High Point, North Carolina, United StatesView Speaker Profile