Make Accessibility Easier to Get Right and Harder to Get Wrong (workshop)
Want to learn about accessibility through hands-on experience? Then check out this workshop where we'll go over these highlights:
- Gain practical knowledge around disabilities and accessibility without getting overwhelmed.
- Discover tools and methods to improve how you audit your own projects for accessibility.
- Practice hand-on empathy exercises.
- Learn how to navigate applications with a keyboard and screen-reader.
- Build reusable components that enforce accessible practices.
- Recognize common pitfalls in component design.
- Incorporate tooling to catch errors in your editor, UI, Git workflow, repository, and CI/CD pipeline.
Developer Advocate & Cool Dude at Akamai
Portland, Oregon, United StatesView Speaker Profile