Testing Spring Boot Security
Spring Boot has simplified the development of Spring applications. Its autoconfiguration and starter dependencies reduce the amount of code and configuration you need to begin an app.In this talk we will review the process for securing Spring Boot apps and how we can manage sensitive information.
In this talk we will review the process for securing Spring Boot applications and how we can resolve issues like certificates,vulnerablities and manage sensitive information in our applications. The talk will start how we can securize your Spring Boot application and continue introducing spring boot security autoconfiguration.Code examples will be with java sintax.
These could be the main talking points:
1. Introducing how we can securize your Spring Boot application.
2. Managing HTTPS and TLS/SSL certificates in Spring Boot applications
3. Libraries and modules that Spring provide for solving some attacks like XSS and CSRF in web apps
4. How to manage in a secure way the sensitive information such as passwords and access tokens
5. Tools for automating the process to discover security flaws
Jose Manuel Ortega
Software engineer & Security ResearcherView Speaker Profile