Zero Trust for Admins - Top 5 Entra ID features for administrative business
Administrative identities are a popular target for compromising.
Microsoft Entra ID provides powerful tools to reduce the attack surface and we look at the top 5 do's and don'ts in MS Entra ID.
- AUs (Administrative Units) used correctly. What are the strengths and weaknesses for non-admins?
- Access Reviews under the hood. Tracking down unused accounts and more.
- Privileged Identity Management. How to use PIM groups properly and other hidden day-to-day admin features for targeted role management (JIT and JEA).
- Be prepared for emergencies. Concept and operational for break glass accounts
- Monitor and respond to unused computer and user accounts (using Powershell and/or Azure Automation).
The session has a duration of about 50min. It is aimed at administrators of all types. We talk at level-300.
Director Consulting Expert @CGI Germany; Author; Speaker, Blogger
Murnau am Staffelsee, GermanyView Speaker Profile