Azure Mobile Development Enterprise Architecture
When creating a machine learning model with Python, a common question is how to make the solution available for consumption from client apps or even for testing.
The objective of this session is to explain how a portable and consumable machine learning solution can be integrated within external applications.
This session is 100% practical and we will use the following technologies:
* Python (and various libraries) to create a classification Machine Learning model
* SQLite or SQL Server as data repository
* ASP .NET Core for the API the apps will connect to in order to consume the ML model
* Docker to create a container that includes the entire solution
* (If time allows it) A mobile application in Xamarin to interact with the implemented ML solution
I'm a Microsoft MVP in Developer Technologies and AI. I am currently pursuing a PhD in Engineering Informatics at Tomas Bata University in Zlin, Czech Republic.
I've been developing .NET apps for +10 years. I find C# a really powerful language which allow us to create different kinds of software. I focus on mobile apps (Xamarin), cloud computing (Azure) and AI.
I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others.