Android Tools Android Software Development Developing Android Apps Android Architecture android Kotlin Kotlin Multiplatform Remote Working GitHub GitHub Actions
Seattle, Washington, United States
Mobile moves fast, and so do you. To meet your deadlines, you want to build the right thing, at the right time; every time.
Your continuous integration pipeline allows you to do this, but can it do more?
– How can you enforce coding formatting, styling conventions, and best practices?
– Do you build everything on every commit? Do you have a daily build or customize your build per branch?
– What do you record and analyze? Are your tests passing? Do your screens look correct? Is your apk getting too large?
– How do you distribute your apk for testing and release?
– How do you track, record, and notify quickly when issues arise?
In this talk, you’ll what tools are available at every step of the continuous integration pipeline; allowing you to automate as much as possible and dedicate your time to what matters most.
45 min talk
First delivery: ChicagoRoboto, April 2019
Upcoming delivery: ØreDev, November 2019
Nate is an Android developer that loves to build quality software and help others do the same.