Android Tools Android Software Development Developing Android Apps Android Architecture android Kotlin Kotlin Multiplatform Remote Working GitHub GitHub Actions
Seattle, Washington, United States
Remote work is becoming more and more popular, but how do you build and maintain effective teams that are spread throughout space and time?
Engaged, effective remote teams don't happen by accident. They require buy-in, trust, communication and empathy. Thankfully, there are a variety of strategies & tools that help make a remote team effective and enjoyable.
In this talk we'll explore
- common concerns & how to handle them
- effective communication strategies
- how to handle different timezones
- tools to make remote workflows nice and smooth
- how to keep your team engaged and productive
45 min talk
First delivery: Droidcon NYC, August 2018
Nate is an Android developer that loves to build quality software and help others do the same.