Open Space Architecture: a Giant Mob approach!
'Is Kahoot! Quiz your main tool for large-scale collaborative architecture?...
Despite all the efficient modeling techniques, making architecture a collaborative activity is still a challenge! Ivory Tower Architecture remains commonplace. Yet, most architects are looking for ways to collaborate and engage with more people.
As people develop facilitation skills, they transform how they engage in creative design. Liberating Structures, "easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust", make this possible!
Come to our hands-on session to learn how to use some of the Liberating Structures to design effective architecture workshops.
- You will learn how to scale architecture workshops to 100ish people!
- You will experiment with new ways to break silos
- You will discover how to make decisions faster, in a few days instead of a few weeks or months!
- You will ensure everyone understands the decisions
- You will enable everyone to contribute equally
- You will tame collective intelligence to tackle complex decisions!
Attend the workshop, and discover a whole new world of software architecture!
This is a two and a half hours long workshop targeting developers and architects.
Agile & Craft coach, solving technical challenges with people collaboration
Paris, FranceView Speaker Profile