Multi-tenant Deployment Patterns
If you work on a multi-tenant application, you understand the value of multi-tenant deployments and deploying different versions of your application to different customers at different times.
Even if your application doesn't support tenants, there are several reasons that you might consider multi-tenant deployments for your CI/CD pipeline. Maybe each team needs to deploy to an isolated development environment, you need to QA or UAT test different versions at the same time, or you deploy your application to various geographic regions.
If I've piqued your curiosity, join me in this session where we'll walk through multi-tenant deployment patterns and how they enable these scenarios for your team. We'll configure some example multi-tenant deployments in Octopus Deploy and show how your CI server can play a role in supporting the multi-tenant pipeline.
- Multi-tenant application types
- Multi-tenant deployment patterns
- Continuous Delivery / Deployment Automation Server (Octopus Deploy)
- Multi-tenant deployments in Octopus Deploy
- Continuous Integration / Build Automation Server (Appveyor/Azure Devops)
Continuous Delivery Architect - Octopus DeployView Speaker Profile