Pune, Maharashtra, India
Yash Kamdar works as a Cloud Engineer. He started his career as a SharePoint Administrator where he got to work on some awesome SharePoint projects with a variety of different customers with different focuses ranging from architecting and deploying full hybrid environments to governance, search and migration-specific projects . He is a Microsoft Certified Professional holding a certification for 70-331 (Managing SharePoint server 2016) His free time is spent writing delivering sessions, writing blogs on AWS Devops , Containerization, Docker and troubleshooting SharePoint infrastructure issues.
Power Automate helps you connect with hundreds of services but it is always a challenge to connect with your On Premise resources.
In this session, we will demonstrate how we can work with On Premise Data and Services using Data Gateways and also leverage an On Premise WCF service within Power Automate.
The popularity of Power Platform has been ever increasing.
This clearly indicates that organizations around the world are looking to adapt the no-code platform with Rapid Application Development.
In this session, we will create Intelligent Business Applications in Power Platform.
• Form Mode (View/Edit/Display)
• Common functions collect, ForAll, Patch etc.
• Calling Power Automate from Power Apps
In this session, we will start with the basics of Azure Cognitive Services. Next, we will explore what they are and what they can do for you. Finally, we will set the platform on how to utilize the Azure Cognitive Services from a Business User perspective and solve complex real world problems with no code solutions like Power Platform.
Benefits of attending this session:
1. An Overview of Azure Cognitive Services.
2. Working with Azure Cognitive Services.
3. Implementing Azure Cognitive Services in Power Platform.
4. Actual Business Use cases and Demos.
Microsoft teams is said to be the next big thing which brings together people and lets them communicate and collaborate.
In this session, we will enhance the capabilities of Microsoft Teams using Power Platform and replace traditional business processes with smart automation.
•We will cover the Microsoft Teams Actions, Triggers in Power Automate.
•Document Approval in SharePoint by using Adaptive Card in Microsoft Teams.
•Export Chats from Microsoft Teams Channels using Power Automate.
In this session we will leverage the power of JSON Functions and exchange complex data from Power Apps to Power Automate. We will pass data from the camera control (photo), Pen Input(ink control), export an entire Power Apps gallery to Power Automate enrich it with HTML and convert it to PDF.
Benefits of Attending this Session:
1. Create a Power Apps form with complex controls.
2. Understanding JSON Functions.
3. PDF Convert, Merge and Watermark files using Power Apps and Power Automate.
In this workshop we will Empower Business Users and help them Serialize Media Controls in Power Apps by using the JSON Serializer function.
Benefits of Attending this workshop:
1. Understanding JSON functions in Power Apps.
2. Serializing data from Media Controls (Camera, Microphone, Attachment, Pen Input etc.).
3. Saving Media Controls to various Data Sources (HTML, PDF, Audio, Image etc.).
4. Real life examples of using JSON functions.