Do you plan to build a new cloud-based intranet using modern SharePoint communication sites? This workshop is all you need to get started!
We’ll mix planning guidance and best practices with actual demos and useful tips to give you both: an overview of intranet planning and implementing process, and also concrete how-to steps and script examples. This workshop is a must for anyone participating in modern Intranet projects.
Contents in a nutshell:
- introduction - what is modern SharePoint and modern intranet
- planning information architecture
- navigation and search
- structures and settings of SharePoint sites
- content creation on communication sites
- web parts and content roll-ups
- intranet main page and other landing pages
- files and document management on the intranet
- look and feel
- user roles and permissions
- intranet as a part of your digital workplace on Office 365
- migrating content from classic SharePoint sites
Katja is an enthusiastic technical consultant, speaker, and trainer who helps organizations create a better working life and improve their business with Office 365. She's Microsoft MVP (Office Apps and Services) and Certified Trainer.
She started her career with SharePoint 12 years ago, and since 2012 has been bringing companies to the cloud with various Office 365 based projects - collaboration hubs, intranet or extranet sites, workspaces, enterprise social networks, document management systems and enterprise search solutions.
Katja enjoys finding ways to make things run smoother - her main goal is to make the life of an information worker more productive and fun and thus help the employees to focus on their work. She has a great technical knowledge of Teams, SharePoint and related Microsoft-based platforms and solutions. In the evenings you're most likely to find her hanging on the wall (aka bouldering) or having her nose buried in a book.